picture help needed

I dontn really know how to explain this but i will give it a try :-)

when I had a link in FB it has a picture at the side of it which I would like to change.
Does anyone know how I can do this please.

I did have a good site but lost the link to be able to check my web pages css and meta tags but I lost the link!
It also helped me fig out the favicon has well and seo for search engines. Somone on here gave me the link about 6 months but I am unable to find it agian!

Hope somone can help point me in the right direction on these problems I am having.
Also I need to change my meta tags that show up in FB too they are wron!

Thanks

when I had a link in FB it has a picture at the side of it which I would like to change. Does anyone know how I can do this please.

This is a very vague description. Give a page address and describe which picture you wish to change, or post a screen capture.

I did have a good site but lost the link to be able to check my web pages css and meta tags but I lost the link!
It also helped me fig out the favicon has well and seo for search engines. Somone on here gave me the link about 6 months but I am unable to find it agian!

There are probably more than one such site. Make a google search with the terms you remember. Here is one for gogle.com to get you started. Does any of the returned sites seem familiar?