Home_Default images blurry?

Hello all,

I am having a perplexing issue with my site. Using this page as an example: https://tacticalparts.com/custom-airsoft-guns/lupus-m4-aeg-rifle.html

The "Home_Default" image is somewhat blurry as you can see. However, when you click on the the image, the pop-up box pictures are relatively sharp in comparison.

The original image is 1200x1200 pixels, which should (in theory haha) render sharp on the default view.

Under the images section in back office, Home_Default is defined as 500x500 px, so it's not an issue of using too small of an image and sizing it up. Ideally I would also like to increase the size of the pop up pictures but not lose image clarity too.

I have set "generate high resolution images" to on. I am also using PNG for all images too. I have also tried regenerating thumbnails, in addition to deleting the image, clearing cache, and re-uploading. It still comes out blurry.

Any ideas?

Edited by Tactical Parts (see edit history)

I'm not sure cause I don't have a high density screen, but you can try, the original uploaded images are still there so in case you can just go back to previous settings. But the best solution would be to upload larger images. You don't need to pre-resize them to 1200px, as prestashop does all the scaling.