Error installing prestashop 1.7.2.4

alinutzu18

Hello,

I need to installe prestashop for a new webshop and since the customer have a 1.7 theme a went for 1.7.2.4 or 1.7.2.0 versions.

But after installing when accesing the backoffice a receive the error 500 in browser and neither the frnt office doesn't load anymore.

With mod_dev on i receive the following errors(depending on the version of PHP):

php 5.6

Warning: include(/home/babymark/public_html/vendor/composer/../symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Filesystem/Filesystem.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/babymark/public_html/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php on line 440

Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home/babymark/public_html/vendor/composer/../symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Filesystem/Filesystem.php' for inclusion (include_path='/home/babymark/public_html/vendor/pear/pear_exception:/home/babymark/public_html/vendor/pear/console_getopt:/home/babymark/public_html/vendor/pear/pear-core-minimal/src:/home/babymark/public_html/vendor/pear/archive_tar:.:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/php') in /home/babymark/public_html/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php on line 440

Fatal error: Class 'Symfony\Component\Filesystem\Filesystem' not found in /home/babymark/public_html/config/bootstrap.php on line 50

php 7

Warning: include(/home/babymark/public_html/vendor/composer/../symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Filesystem/Filesystem.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/babymark/public_html/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php on line 440

Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home/babymark/public_html/vendor/composer/../symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Filesystem/Filesystem.php' for inclusion (include_path='/home/babymark/public_html/vendor/pear/pear_exception:/home/babymark/public_html/vendor/pear/console_getopt:/home/babymark/public_html/vendor/pear/pear-core-minimal/src:/home/babymark/public_html/vendor/pear/archive_tar:.:/opt/alt/php70/usr/share/pear') in /home/babymark/public_html/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php on line 440

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Symfony\Component\Filesystem\Filesystem' not found in /home/babymark/public_html/config/bootstrap.php:50 Stack trace: #0 /home/babymark/public_html/config/config.inc.php(58): require_once() #1 /home/babymark/public_html/index.php(27): require('/home/babymark/...') #2 {main} thrown in /home/babymark/public_html/config/bootstrap.php on line 50

Please help.

Thank you.

Thank you for the quick reply.

The fact is that the installation is not working nether with the zip file or with the unzip files uploaded to the server. The only way that i could install the 1.7.2.x on this hossting is thru softaculous. 

Filesystem.php was indead missing from "/public_html/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Filesystem".

After copying it, i receive 

Yesterday i tried different ways of installing it but i received the same error. I will give it a try again and check the file after intalation is finished.

Did a clean install from the zip file, everything goes well. The front office is working fine. 

i went to the back office, acces some submenus, and all was displayed correctly, and when pressed the add new theme, and browse for the zip file, the ERROR 500 appeared with the same errors as above. 

Funny think is that when trying to upload the filesystem.php file the file upload correctly, but when refreshing the folder is not there. Also when trying to change the permisions for this file or for the containing folder, they are changing but when refreshing they aren't updated.

What is happening.? i triend both opperations with filezilla and also from the filemanager of cpanel and the same result.

Pls help. Thnak you.