[solved]move search block

OK I know what you mean, but I don' t know how to do that... is there any instruction or link for that? When I go to -> edit this block, all options are greyed and not possible to change. I can change only the position within header.

I have no idea, the wiki has instructions on how to reposition a block.

What you have to do is click the Transplant a Module in the page that shows all the modules' positions.
Then you can select the Quick Search in the drop down and then select Left Column Blocks in the second
drop down and click save.

• 1 month later...

There are some errors in blocksearch.tpl module. The fastest way is edit blocksearch.php and replace blocksearch.tpl for blocksearch-top.tpl

function hookLeftColumn($params)
   {
       global $smarty;
       $smarty->assign('ENT_QUOTES', ENT_QUOTES);
       $smarty->assign('search_ssl', (int)(isset($_SERVER['HTTPS']) && !empty($_SERVER['HTTPS']) && $_SERVER['HTTPS'] != 'off'));
       // check if library javascript load in header hook
       $this->_disabledSearchAjax();
       $smarty->assign('ajaxsearch', intval(Configuration::get('PS_SEARCH_AJAX')));
       return $this->display(__FILE__, 'blocksearch.tpl');
   }

for

function hookLeftColumn($params)
   {
       global $smarty;
       $smarty->assign('ENT_QUOTES', ENT_QUOTES);
       $smarty->assign('search_ssl', (int)(isset($_SERVER['HTTPS']) && !empty($_SERVER['HTTPS']) && $_SERVER['HTTPS'] != 'off'));
       // check if library javascript load in header hook
       $this->_disabledSearchAjax();
       $smarty->assign('ajaxsearch', intval(Configuration::get('PS_SEARCH_AJAX')));
       return $this->display(__FILE__, 'blocksearch-top.tpl'); // replace here
   }

After that, you need to reinstall blocksearch module and in the modules->positioning you will see leftColumn(remove other blocks). Edit, save, make some changes in the global.css and that's all.

m.