[SOLVED] Cannot log in to back office, please help!

Sorry if this comes off incorrectly but i cannot read most of what this says, despite it SAYING it is the English forum most controls are still in French for some reason....

I installed the Presta shop per the instructions, logged in to the store as a customer no problem, however now i am trying to log in to my back office, and it wouldn't accept my credentials, so i clicked lost password and got it in my email and THAT just refreshes the screen, no error nothing but a new log in screen and then when attempting to get another password it says i have to wait 3 HOURS to try again?????

This is my back office, i cannot wait three hours for a new password because the first one it sent is not recognized, nor did it recognize my initial password as being valid, apparently it wasn't my typing but some error in the configuration.

HOW DO I FIX THIS NOW???

Also how do i get this forum that states being the "English" forum to present it IN ENGLISH???

I cannot understand most of the choices on the buttons, and do not wish to have to get a translator and click on it with every page change.

Or is it maybe Presta shop is not yet where it needs to be for users such as myself???

I have been on the web since there was a web and even on BBS's before there was a web, i am a hosting service provider and am sure all my configurations are in proper order, so why is this giving so much trouble?

I do not have too much time to waste on this, if it cannot perform as advertised then I will just as soon dump the whole thing and use a more developed OS e-commerce solution, there are enough of them. but what attracted me to Presta shop was the lightweight but flexible manner of it's structure, and didn't include a hundred unnecessary options i do not need, i am selling only 20 or so specialty products, so no need for vast inventory ordering or other options included with most others.

Thank you for any and all help, especially FAST responses :o) i really do not wish to have to reinstall it since that went with out a problem, the first of many php driven software's i have tried for various purposes, and most often none work as described until you resolve a whole bunch of bugs, i do not have time for that which is the other reason i decided to try Presta shop!

TSG!

thanks but I didn't use it, I had already figured out the issue prior to your post but didn't know how to mark it accordingly, until the last poat!

But I did save it should another occurrance repeat the issue.

The problem was my install is in a subdomain but my host creates them in a subfolder of /home/users/public_htm/subdomain/and not /home/users/subdomain/ so my base url needed to be '/' and not /subdomain/

Thanks anyway!