Loyalty points/puntos fidelizacion

hi, i am looking a module that of loyalty points for purchases and that these can be exchanged for products that are exclusive for these points and can not be bought with money

Busco un modulo que de puntos de fidelización en cada compra (a ser posible que sean solo para un tipo de clientes por ejemplo clientes registrados y no para distribuidores)  y que estos puntos se puedan canjear por productos concretos que no estén a la venta en la web y sean exclusivos para canjear con los puntos

You can realize this with Prestashop native module you will find on back-office. For to exclude groups you simply disable the module for group xxx.

Module: on back-office tab: modules and service  -> modules and services -> search for customer loyalty and rewards. Install and configure the module

For to exclude for a group: on your back-office tab: customer -> groups -> select the group and than on next page disable the module for that group

Oh, you are talking about PS 1.7. This module is not available anymore for free. Now you have to buy a module: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/search?search_query=customer loyalty

Furthermore I don't know if on PS 1.7. you can exclude modules by groups. I'm not using this version in production. I have it  only installed for test purposes.

If you are still beginning with Prestashop, than it would be better to install latest PS 1.6. version. PS 1.7. is still in development and from this version Prestashop is going to be more commercial (by removing some features from the core and selling them).

Download PS 1.6.: https://www.prestashop.com/en/previous-versions - take PS 1.6.1.1.0 which is stable.