Module to send message one month after purchasing

Hello,

I'm looking for two modules (or one if a single module can do this) which can do this :

- Send an email to a customer who buy a product one month before, to tell him that "hey, you should have finished to use this product, maybe you are interested buying it again ?"

- allow the customer to subscribe to a recurring payment (a sort of subscription) for one product or an order, and every month the product will be automatically ordered by this customer so i can send it. And at every time the possibility for the customer to unsubscribe to this recurring order ?

I'm looking for modules compatible with the latest version of Prestashop and with good support / updates

Sorry for my bad english,

Thanks

Edited by Xoxorgne (see edit history)

For 1) you can use the native "customer follow-up module" by changing the mail template for your purposes.

For 2) as Prestashop don't have recurring payment as by default you need firstly to install a payment module for that. And for to maintain your request better, this module should have the feature you want to have integrated: send mail to customers which bought and didn't use the payment method before.

19 minutes ago, selectshop.at said:

For 1) you can use the native "customer follow-up module" by changing the mail template for your purposes.

For 2) as Prestashop don't have recurring payment as by default you need firstly to install a payment module for that. And for to maintain your request better, this module should have the feature you want to have integrated: send mail to customers which bought and didn't use the payment method before.

Thank you for this quick answer !

For the 1) you are speaking of this module ? https://addons.prestashop.com/fr/remarketing-paniers-abandonnes/7963-follow-up-abandoned-cart-reminder.html ==> it's just for cart abandoned ? And with a follow up module it's easy to edit the email templates to cite the product bought by the customer ?

For the 2) Do you know a payment module able to do this ? Because i have Stripe but i think it's not possible with it ?

Thank you for your time

Edited by Xoxorgne (see edit history)