[SOLVED] Terms of service wont show SSL issue

Hi all I have a question thats been racking my brain! when you go to the checkout any see this

Terms of service
I agree with the terms of service and I adhere to them unconditionally. (read)

you click (read) and get the security warning that ive attached basically saying that its trying to goto an unsecure site obviously because my terms and conditions arnt arnt https how can I stop the error or how do I make my terms HTTPS

I dont want customers to think that im trying to rip them off or something other than this the site is working great! wicked software

28269_O287kjk70y8eyvzIH9CU_t

What version of PrestaShop are you using? If you are using PrestaShop v1.3.1, then the link should already be HTTPS. If you are using PrestaShop v1.2.5, then you need to change the link in order-address.tpl so that it starts with {$base_dir_ssl} instead of {$base_dir}.

Looks like the

{$link_conditions}

doesn't works with https

You can change it in the file order-carrier.tpl

{$base_dir_ssl}content/3-conditions-generales-de-ventes?content_only=1&TB_iframe=true&width=450&height=500&thickbox=true

It wasn't working for me too, thank to you, i definitely lost some sell because of this error : (

I will check in the bugtracker

[removed]
<!--
   var baseDir = '{$base_dir_ssl}';
-->
[removed]
[removed][removed]
[removed][removed]
{if !$virtual_cart && $giftAllowed && $cart->gift == 1}
[removed]{literal}
// <![CDATA[
   $('document').ready( function(){
       $('#gift_div').toggle('slow');
   });
//]]>
{/literal}[removed]
{/if}
{include file=$tpl_dir./thickbox.tpl}

{capture name=path}{l s='Shipping'}{/capture}
{include file=$tpl_dir./breadcrumb.tpl}

{l s='Shipping'}

{assign var='current_step' value='shipping'}
{include file=$tpl_dir./order-steps.tpl}

{include file=$tpl_dir./errors.tpl}

<form id="form" action="{$base_dir_ssl}order.php" method="post">

{if $conditions}
{l s='Terms of service'}

<input type="checkbox" name="cgv" id="cgv" value="1" {if $checkedTOS}checked="checked"{/if} />
{l s='I agree with the terms of service and I adhere to them unconditionally.'} {l s='(read)'}

{/if}

{if $virtual_cart}
   <input id="input_virtual_carrier" class="hidden" type="hidden" name="id_carrier" value="0" />
{else}
{l s='Choose your delivery method'}
   {if $recyclablePackAllowed}

<input type="checkbox" name="recyclable" id="recyclable" value="1" {if $recyclable == 1}checked="checked"{/if} />
{l s='I agree to receive my order in recycled packaging'}.

{/if}

{if $carriers && count($carriers)}

{l s='Carrier'}{l s='Information'}{l s='Price'}
                       <input type="radio" name="id_carrier" value="{$carrier.id_carrier|intval}" id="id_carrier{$carrier.id_carrier|intval}" {if $carrier.id_carrier == $checked || ($checked == 0 && $i == 0) || ($carriers|@sizeof == 1)}checked="checked"{/if} />

{if $carrier.img}{else}{$carrier.name|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}{/if}

{$carrier.delay|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}
                       {if $carrier.price}

{if $priceDisplay == 1}{convertPrice price=$carrier.price_tax_exc}{else}{convertPrice price=$carrier.price}{/if}

{if $priceDisplay == 1} {l s='(tax excl.)'}{else} {l s='(tax incl.)'}{/if}
                       {else}
                           {l s='Free!'}
                       {/if}

{else}

{l s='There is no carrier available that will deliver to this address!'}
   {/if}

{if $giftAllowed}
{l s='Gift'}

<input type="checkbox" name="gift" id="gift" value="1" {if $cart->gift == 1}checked="checked"{/if} onclick="$('#gift_div').toggle('slow');" />
{l s='I would like the order to be gift-wrapped.'}

{if $gift_wrapping_price > 0}
               ({l s='Additional cost of'}

{if $priceDisplay == 1}{convertPrice price=$total_wrapping_tax_exc}{else}{convertPrice price=$total_wrapping}{/if}

{if $priceDisplay == 1} {l s='(tax excl.)'}{else} {l s='(tax incl.)'}{/if})
           {/if}

{l s='If you wish, you can add a note to the gift:'}
           <textarea rows="5" cols="35" id="gift_message" name="gift_message">{$cart->gift_message|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}</textarea>

{/if}
{/if}