Emails alerts not working

FanieLumia

Hi everyone,

I am having some issues with the email notifications not working.

So when someone places a new order, they do not get an email notification, and neither does the store.

I have mail alerts installed and it is setup with 3 different emails in the list, but nothing comes through. I have also tested both PHP and SMTP email sending options in the backend and they both work fine.

Any ideas on what I can try, I've been looking all over and tried a few things but nothing is working.

Thanks!

Okay I Checked the email logs and dont see any emails being sent when an order is place, not even to the client. There is also no attempts even.

This leads me to believe when the order is place and payment is confirmed that the store is not calling the mailalerts module. Am I on the right track?

The module is hooked on actionValidateOrder, and when a client places an order the page does show that the order is successful so I am assuming it is supposed to call it then? But it is not. Or am I going about this wrong?

Please guys any ideas?

On 2/7/2018 at 6:39 PM, DataKick said:

Hi @FanieLumia

This could be caused by missing email templates for your language. This would show in logs, though - check Advanced Parameters > Logs. 

Hi DataKick,

As far as I could see all templates are in the folders, but I did just check the logs and saw these 2 errors attached. What does that mean and could it be that?

Screen Shot 2018-02-15 at 10.58.06 AM.png

• 2 weeks later...