Home Page editor to start above both columns

Sorry I'm being a bit thick here... I've just downloaded that php file and put in the suggested code on my localmachine and now i get a 500 internal error??? Is there anything else i should be adding?

when you say add the coe on line 53 is that on the init.php file or somewhere else

You are a star Rocky... Everytime I post you are there to help... Thank you

The reason I wanted to do that was to put a promo banner type thing (see attached) with each coloured box linking to seperate pages within my store. Which I ahve now found out cannot be done that way.... Any ideas???

28376_sP7O1pc25mwW3f0Io0in_t

Have you tried adding linked images in the TinyMCE editor in the "Home text editor" module? You can upload your coloured link images to the upload/img or another appropriate place using your FTP client, then click the "Insert/edit image" button (the tree icon near the end of the second row), then enter the "Image URL" as /upload/img/yourimage.jpg" (or /subdir/upload/img/yourimage.jpg if you have installed PrestaShop in a subdirectory), then enter the "Image description". If you want a tooltip on hover, enter a "Title" too, then click Insert. That should add the image to the TinyMCE editor. You can then click the image and then click the "Insert/edit link" button (the chain icon near the tree icon) to add a "Link URL" to the image, then click Insert. Repeat this for the other images, then click Save.