[SOLVED] Info box

I paid a "developer" to build me a website and chose this software, because the old one he used to use is too old and actually crashed as he was "finishing" my site, now I am left with my website and an admin login, but I need to know how to access the actual pages, like the global.css in case I would like to change, edit or add somenthing, I would like to add a tab for locations but he told me it could not be done, I found I could at least add a link under "tools", "modules", "CMS", but the link won't shoe up in the info box, the other links have ids from 1-4 and the new one I created was given an id of 7, the info box only shows 4 links and I cannot find where to edit this, please help.

I would like to add a tab for "locations" but was told by he peroson who built my site that it could not be done, I found I could at least add a link under “tools”, “modules”, “CMS”, but the link won’t show up in the info box, the other links have ids from 1-4 and the new one I created was given an id of 7, the info box only shows 4 links and I cannot find where to edit this, please help.

When you say "Configure and tick " what do you mean, when I create a new entry on the info box is given a number automaticlly by the software in my case is id 7 but I cannot add more links than the 4 that are showing up, i've tried moving the new link up but that doesn't do anything.

When you click the Configure link for "Info block" (see first screenshot), you should get a list of all your CMS pages (see second screenshot). In the screenshot, every CMS page except "Secure payment" will be shown in the information block. You should see the page your created listed at the bottom. If you tick it, it should display in the information block.

28259_XZ4H3KYClEgJAC9gzFaj_t

28260_Gv4bOYKIUeadteunV4RS_t