Some problems with Updating from 1.1 to 1.3.1

I have 3 questions

1. The admin icons in the back office are not showing on the tabs. I checked permissions in in the image folder it is set properly and all the images are there.

2. On the admin intro page when you first enter prestashop it still sais Powered by PrestaShop™ [ forum & contact ] - Version 1.1.0.5 - 1.383s - should it say 1.3.1? It also gives me the option to download 1.3.1. This is 1.3.1 because I can see and use all the new features.

3. When I did the upgrade I had about 22 mysql errors. Even so everything appears to be working fine. Should I be concerned? Is there a way to fix this in phpmyadmin?

I've included some screenshots.

thanks for your help

28176_YncOKSm8u69j7BzuuNbR_t

28177_NDNSSzbXZEB4pcvrGgSm_t

28178_gVeNTQdfzANgCh8q54Vd_t

I forgot to add one more thing. This is a screenshot in firefox. It shows missing tab icons a well and the products category section below seems to be offset and shifted to the right for some reason. Anyone seen this issue before?

28179_hDzIv9gdwCp7VtpxcCuc_t

It's because of the failed upgrade. You can't ignore those 22 SQL errors. You need to read through the SQL queries, figure out why they failed (possibly because of duplicate rows), then fix the problem (delete the duplicate rows), then re-run each SQL query using phpMyAdmin.

Ok. I lost the window that gave me the errors during the upgrade. Is there a way to relocate where those errors may be? Is there a way to do a duplicate tables check in phpmyadmin? Once I find the duplicates how do I know which ones to delete? Also I did fix the admin icon issues. It looks like the admin icon images were renamed in 1.3. Thanks for your help on the questions. :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...