Is my website hacked

tarek.fellah

I have upgraded a customer website from Prestashop 1.6 to 1.7 version, i set it in a VPS hosting, it was my fault i'm not too technical on VPS security and configuration.
The website, suddenly, become too slow and consumes a lot of memory, so i had doubt about the server performance (2G RAM), so i informed the client about that and tell that about upgrading, the customer refused, so i decided to use her shared hosting (with the old live website), in a folder and to make a redirection if all became ok.
Now sometimes i had access to back end pages and the front is never opened,
I got this error  on chrome

Gateway Timeout
The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application.

I'm using the database from the vps, and i think the website is hacked since i found an empty folder with point prefix ".well-known" and a file ".eslintrc.json".

This is the link of the website : http://terre-cosmos.com/terre-cosmos/index.php

I would to know to found the infected files?
Sorry for my english, and i'm open for all help.

Thanks.

• 7 months later...
On 1/17/2018 at 10:55 PM, Dh42 said:

Its not hacked, those files are supposed to be there. the error you are seeing is because your nginx timeout is too low and the site is not loading before nginx times out.

Hello everyone, who can help in this situation. I can't update prestashop from 1.7.4.1 to 1.7.4.2.

PrestaShop requirements are not satisfied.

Changed/missing files have been detected.

Missing files (1) .eslintrc.json 

What can be the problem here ?

5b7efcfb2870b_MissingFile.png.998f27ccfac1b770d20cd39c69fd7728.png