Disable language and currency change

To remove the language and currency options on your website, go to the Modules tab and uninstall the "Languages block" and "Currency block" in the "Blocks" section. Then the customers will only be able to use the default language and currency that you specified on the Tools > Languages and Payment > Currencies tabs in the Back Office.

To edit the content on the homepage, go to Modules > Home text editor (in the Tools section) > Configure.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Do you mean delete the language module so it doesn't appear on the "Modules" tab? You can delete the modules/blocklanguages directory off your server to do that. If you want to remove the flags from the top of the Back Office, you must go to Tools > Languages and disable (not delete) all the languages you don't want. Of course, that affects the Front Office too. I don't understand why you'd want the languages in the Front Office, but not Back Office though.

• 8 months later...

Do you mean delete the language module so it doesn't appear on the "Modules" tab? You can delete the modules/blocklanguages directory off your server to do that. If you want to remove the flags from the top of the Back Office, you must go to Tools > Languages and disable (not delete) all the languages you don't want. Of course, that affects the Front Office too. I don't understand why you'd want the languages in the Front Office, but not Back Office though.

Hi,

Other day we remove the 5 languages directly on server, the problem is I can´t remove in the back office of prestashop.

now the problem is I can´t saved products, takes a long.

Have any know be happening?

when I try remove the language in the back office, I have unistalled the module language.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

To remove the language and currency options on your website, go to the Modules tab and uninstall the "Languages block" and "Currency block" in the "Blocks" section. Then the customers will only be able to use the default language and currency that you specified on the Tools > Languages and Payment > Currencies tabs in the Back Office.

To edit the content on the homepage, go to Modules > Home text editor (in the Tools section) > Configure.

Hi

I try delete italian, and the back office said ok, but appears again.

by testing I have created two new languages and I deleted it partial on the database, can influence?

Can help me?, thanks

• 4 years later...

hello I have a similar question on how to make the currency change in any language when customers choose their language? put me currencies but entered the product and change the language and the currency is not changed by this charge of the country! please if you can help !!!