New User - how to link to the shop

Cindy

I know this is probably a dumb question.  Now that I have created the shop where do I link to or how do I see it (not preview).  What is the url of the shop?  I have another website and just want to link to this shop.  I guess I need to know the url of the landing page?

Thank you for your response.  This is my first shop.  I'm working on a motel reservation system and downloaded Qloapps which works with this.  I did find out how to go to my shop.  However, I have a another big problem I can't figure out how to get around.  I don't know if anyone can help since it includes that app.  I can't get the image to upload for the main picture on the site.  I've tried different sizes in case that makes a difference but can't get any picture to upload.  I don't know how to see the code behind it so can't try to figure it out that way.  The site is www.thestationsinn.com/hp/hotelcommerce.  I did figure out that this is what I would link to from the main site www.thestationsinn.com.  The other pictures seem to load just fine for the other sections.  Please let me know if you can think of anything I could try.