Free shipping based on price before discount voucher

Vrijspel

On my website (www.vrijspelspeelgoed.nl) I have free shipping from €50. This is a cartrule discount. If people use a discount code , which makes the total price from for example €55 to €45, it still gives free shipping. It should take the amount of €45 to determine the discount.

I am using prestashop version 1.6.0.9. I found 2 relating topics on this, and I applied both. I changed only_pysichal_products_without_discount to both_without_discount in the classes\cart.php code. I also changed the $total_price to $totalpricewithdiscount. None of it worked.

Is there another way to fix this?

Thank you

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Vrijspel,

have you figured this out yet? I have the same issue. We have free shipping from €100 purchased. so if a client orders €101 worth of goods, they get free shipping, but if they enter a discount code, and the total of purchased goods then drops to for example €95 they still get free shipping.

Could you let me know which 'solutions' you found.

1.6.1.4 by the way

Groeten,

David.

Edited by David S Johnston (see edit history)

Vrijspel,

I tried the \classes\cart.php modification and it worked fine for me. The two instances of $order_total are on line 2969 and 2976, I changed them to $orderTotalwithDiscounts (case sensitive perhaps??) and then cleared the cache (seems to be needed on my system).

Now I have the shipping price based on the total productcost, excluding the discount.

Groeten,

dave.

• 2 weeks later...