A Special way to handle "BIG problem with attributes!!!"

"BIG problem with attributes!!!" is an import thread in this forum for everyone to check out first before choosing Prestashop, it revealed a critical bug about multi-attributes that hasn't been sovled for as long as one year!

I was very upset to find the problem which had few solution after I invested a lot of time and money on building my shopping site; But today I found a special way to handle this issue so that I could proceed with Prestashop, Unfortunately, I don't know much about coding, there is one small bug I need to have it fixed, I need someone help,, this might save thousands of people here!

Now I amd detailing what I did:
When importing the combination,

Instead putting the attribute like this as the wiki told me to ,
1;Length:120,Width:140;AB11242;15472C;1234567890123;120;900;5;10000;5;1 1;Length:100,Width:160;AB11243;15473C;1234567890124;120;900;5;10000;5;0

I wrote it like this:
1;Length:120,Length:100,Width:140,Width:160.....

the thick is that for each unique Product ID, I gave it a bunch of attributes as attached options, not making it other products(IDs), and in its description section, I will upload all pictures of different attributes , for example, colors to present the product with this unique ID;

And then it turnt out working fine on the product page(see attached picture 1)

but not as desired in the shopping cart, all attributes are displayed; (see attached picture 2)

So I would like to ask someone codemaster to amend the codes so that the cart only displays what I select;

this will sovle the problem perfectly, at least in my case;
Excitedly and Anxiously Waiting!!!!

27955_wkB0o9FYKMrUFktrBvuH_t

27956_0sOvqaHwOoP7YGCMQOKp_t

You created one combination with all the attributes instead of a separate combination for each possible variation of attributes. It is the equivalent of selecting all the attributes on the "3. Combinations" tab and clicking "Add" instead of using the Product Combinations Generator to create all the variations of attributes. The Wiki is right in that you need a separate line for each combination with the same product ID.