Flat Rate Shipping Charges? I'm having a brain fart

I want to have simple, flat rate shipping charges for my products to all my markets.

All my products are small and I don't need to calculate weights or prices ranges. I simply need four shipping options for US delivery:

Free Shipping (sent by which ever courier we choose with 3-7 day delivery)
Fed Ex Saver for $15
Fed Ex 2 Day for $20
Fed Ex Over Night for $24

So at checkout these 4 options appear and the appropriate cost is added to the bill....

I am sure the weight/pricing ranges and zones features in prestashop are very useful to many users; and perhaps our business model is unique/lucky that I don't need complex shipping calculations.... Is there an easy way to accomplish my needs?

Any and all help greatly appreciated,

Johnny

Ok, I am partly guilty of not reading enough through the forums before posting my initial question. I seem to have grasped a solution using cart price ranges, and and zones but now I have a seemingly bigger (bug?) problem:

I have created 4 zones

US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand

I then created 7 Carriers

Free Standard, Fed Ex Saver ($15), Fed Ex 2 Day ($20), Fed Ex Over Night ($24), Shipping to Canada, Shipping to Australia, Shipping to New Zealand

I then used the the Fees by Carrier, geographical zone, and Ranges box under the shipping tab to add the values for each of my flat rate shipping choices. All 7 carriers in this section appear to have the correct fee and Zone setup.

Yet when I use a Canadian account on the store front my shipping options during checkout shows 2 of the 4 US shipping options, and not the Canadian shipping option. I change the country to Australia and I get 3 of the 4 US shipping options and not the Australian shipping option.....

Before I was ignorant and/or uninformed but I have evolved into confusion....

Help

Johnny