Changing names in footer menu

cheshireweb

I hope there is an obvious way to do this, but I can't find it! Using PS 1.7.2 all I want to do is change the names of a couple of menu items under Products on the footer menu, ie change 'Prices drop' to' Sale' and 'Best sales' to 'Best Sellers'. I don't need to change the page names, just alter the names that appear in the menu. I've searched everywhere but can't find an answer - it was much easier in older versions. Any advice much appreciated, thanks.

(I know I asked this question in a different part of the forum, but I didn't get an answer - I think I should have posted in this section!)

• 3 years later...
On 1/8/2018 at 1:27 PM, cheshireweb said:

I hope there is an obvious way to do this, but I can't find it! Using PS 1.7.2 all I want to do is change the names of a couple of menu items under Products on the footer menu, ie change 'Prices drop' to' Sale' and 'Best sales' to 'Best Sellers'. I don't need to change the page names, just alter the names that appear in the menu. I've searched everywhere but can't find an answer - it was much easier in older versions. Any advice much appreciated, thanks.

(I know I asked this question in a different part of the forum, but I didn't get an answer - I think I should have posted in this section!)

Please share how you resolved this please. I am having same issue

3 minutes ago, ComGrafPL said:

Show the link and tell what you need to change. Probably in modules / theme either translation.

Those spellings are wrong.

I'd like to change the text
1. Prices Drop to Price Drop/Discount

2. Best Sales to Best Sellers.

Thanks

typo.jpg

On 1/8/2022 at 4:18 PM, endriu107 said:

@easyphil if those names are pages names you can change it in Configure > Shop Parameters > Traffic & SEO section.

i am getting this error when i change the page title:

"الأكثر مبيعاً" is invalid. - Language: اللغة العربية (Arabic)

Error-Description.jpg

15 hours ago, easyphil said:

i am getting this error when i change the page title:

"الأكثر مبيعاً" is invalid. - Language: اللغة العربية (Arabic)

Error-Description.jpg

Fixed this by deleting the "Arabic Language option in Localization > Languages.