[solved]Looking for a developer for two modules integration

tapukatata

I need the integration of two modules:

Module 1: One Page Check Out – see the attachment: One page checkout PS 1.0.2.zip
Module 2: Shipping Carrier module: attachment: econt_prestashop17_shipping_latest.zip: That module is working with Cash On Delivery module: attachment econt_prestashop17_COD_latest.zip

What I need:

1    Change the structure of ORDER PAGE (checkout page) – See the attachment: checkout page shipping to Carrier office.jpg AND checkout page Shipping to your address.jpg

2    DELIVERY METHOD:

2.1    When start writing in field “city” and write 3 or more letters then the cities appear by suggestion.  - Shipping Carrier module ALREADY HAVE THAT FUNCION
2.2    After you choose the city then in field “Carrier office” all the offices of the carrier appear - Shipping Carrier module ALREADY HAVE THAT FUNCION
2.3    Need to add a button “MAP WITH CARRIER OFFICE LOCATOR” – the map with carrier offices you can see here: www.econt.com/offices/
THAT 2 WEBSITES YOU CAN FIND SIMILAR MODULE INTEGRATION: OLELE . BG and EXO . BG

3.  DELIVERY TO YOUR ADDRESS:

3.1. When start writing in field “city” and write 3 or more letters then the cities appear by suggestion.  - Shipping Carrier module ALREADY HAVE THAT FUNCION
3.2 After your choose the city then when you start writing 3 or more letter in fields “address” and „Neighboardhood” then appear by suggestion the database from carrier module - Shipping Carrier module ALREADY HAVE THAT FUNCION.

4. When a customer made an order than in back office appear a button for generating tracking number -  Shipping Carrier module ALREADY HAVE THAT FUNCION

Here is installed the module shipping carrier module called: Econt Express and Econt Express Cash On Delivery. I have attached the other module for One Page Check Out (that modules is not installed. You can installed it if you want)

5. I want to know every file that is edited because I will then transfer it to my acting site

****Back office and FTP credentials removed*****

Could you tell me if you can make that integration and how much it will cost me.

checkout page shipping to Carrier office.jpg

checkout page Shipping to your address.jpg

Hi @diyan1234

I have edited your post as it have two big issues. 

First you do not want to post back office and FTP credentials so everyone can use it. Not safe at all. It is like giving keys to your house to everyone :)

And second you can not attach paid modules like that so it is available for download for all.

Please do not make same mistakes in future.

Thank you

• 1 year later...