Edit all product content to match the same format. Please Help!

Help please!
My Presta e-store has lots of products. I used the service “Cart2Cart” http://www.shopping-cart-migration.com/ to transfer all my data “content, product images and so on! From Yahoo to Presta. After it was complete all attributes and product content were no formatted correctly at all :-(
Is there any way to format all my non complete products to match my current products I’ve already complete? Including the disclaimer written in red in every product page?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Konabella

27701_xRbKUJfKAEARgyY7nQHq_t

27702_Tgf7tnYhhaMD49rOhOju_t

Seems like you are not the only one with issues using cart2cart.....

It's not a very good idea to have the same description for all your products (since search engines will thing the pages are identical).

The only way to automate it will be to copy the description from one product to all the others, but you will probably have to go over them manually anyway and create new descrptions

Seems like you are not the only one with issues using cart2cart.....

It's not a very good idea to have the same description for all your products (since search engines will thing the pages are identical).

The only way to automate it will be to copy the description from one product to all the others, but you will probably have to go over them manually anyway and create new descrptions

Thanks Tomerg3 for your reply :-)
I don't and can't have the same description for all products! I'm a Vitamin and Sports Supplement retailer so everything is different; all I like to do is get the same format on the rest that aren't complete! We have over 5000 products but about 1500 up. Is this possible? I've looked everywhere and can't find a solid answer :-(

Thanks in advance,
Konabella

I'm not sure what you mean by the same format.

Can you show a small example of how it is now, how it should be, and how you imagine getting there automatically.

I'll try to give you a database command to do it if it's possible to automate.

I'm not sure what you mean by the same format.

Can you show a small example of how it is now, how it should be, and how you imagine getting there automatically.

I'll try to give you a database command to do it if it's possible to automate.

Great Thanks so much for trying to help :-)

Are you able to see both screen shots I attached on the 1st post?

I have the correct format of one of the products. The name of the product in some type of RED and the rest in font "helvetica" the Directions and the Warning are in bold and about 2 spaces down from each other and the product content.

Please if you still don't understand what I'm trying to do, let me know so I can be a bit more clear on this!

Thanks again :-)