TAX Problem

Daffuzz

From what I can see on the printscreen of your invoice, there is something missing, i.e. wrong at all. See what is on a native invoice invoiced. The fields on left side should show total amount and than there the tax. So in your case:

Tax rate - base price - total tax

21 %           169,78           35.65

Did you made some changes on the invoice form ?

invoice.png.e8abf0d40a93e0f7f1093f8d4739814d.png

Perhaps you are talking about the old misunderstanding of net prices. Prestashop uses only the prices excl. tax for to calculate, but not the prices incl. tax !!! All taxes are added after the calculation.

Prestashop does not round the price 560,10. This will stay the same. Prestashop only rounds prices like this: 560,155. In this case in 2 decimal it would be: 560, 16

For to change round:

You can try out this tutorial. I didn't checked, so it's not tried by me.

http://asktaw.com/how-to-change-number-of-decimals-in-prestashop-1-7/

and

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/573475-tips-to-round-prices-with-no-decimals-displayed-with-prestashop-17/

It is not possible to disable rounding. Furthermore you took in mind that Prestashop is calculating prices from the net price (so without tax). Rounding should be a must have in this case, otherwise you will have wrong sales prices and also wrong calculated taxes. Which will be a big problem than for you by fiscal authorities.

Use the native invoice form (yours in screen above is already manipulated, because one table is missing and therefore you are having wrong tax and prices) and you will go on the safe side.

On 2017.12.29. at 0:27 PM, selectshop.at said:

It is not possible to disable rounding. Furthermore you took in mind that Prestashop is calculating prices from the net price (so without tax). Rounding should be a must have in this case, otherwise you will have wrong sales prices and also wrong calculated taxes. Which will be a big problem than for you by fiscal authorities.

Use the native invoice form (yours in screen above is already manipulated, because one table is missing and therefore you are having wrong tax and prices) and you will go on the safe side.

Somthing like this?erre.png.47bbd983672bf977cbc8bf075005bd42.png

This is the 0,01 rounding problem. As I told you: if you want to be more flexible in the configuration of rounding, than you should use PS 1.6. instead. For PS 1.7. this is what it is. Also take in mind that Prestashop calculates all prices from the net price, so without tax !

PS 1.7. is still in development. The next bigger version of Prestashop should have all problems debugged. If you are not happy with the solution of rounding for your country in PS 1.7. you are free to add a ticket on bugtracker and explain there the problem.

http://forge.prestashop.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa

Or at least opt for a paid soultion, for ex. this: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/price-management/22633-advanced-price-rounding-swiss-round-and-more.html

• Show the prices with exact decimals
  • If you want to show the prices with exact decimals, with our module could round all the prices to skip the prices with not exact decimals.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2017.12.27. at 2:28 PM, selectshop.at said:

Than somebody else changed your invoice form. It is not according to native Prestashop one. There are 3 columns calculating tax, you have only 2 of them.

Download the Prestashop version in use and replace the invoices on folder /pdf/ (invoice.tax-tab.tpl)

I replace this file, but nothing has change

• 3 years later...