[SOLVED] Help Please - Replace PayPal logo (logo_paiement_paypal.jpg) plus add code.

I am using PayPal for my site (not PayPal API) with PS 1.3.1 I don't know code, so I am afraid to edit anything other than global.css without professional help.

How do I remove the logo that was automatically placed on my left homepage block? I have another logo and code from Paypal, but don't know where or how to insert the logo and code. The only part I know is to save the new logo file to my image folder. I need to get this done before going live. Hope someone can help. Thank you!

Code:

<!-- PayPal Logo -->

Solution Graphics
<!-- PayPal Logo -->

The PayPal logo is logo_paiement_paypal.jpg in your theme's directory. There is also logo_paiement_master_card.jpg and logo_paiement_visa.jpg. You could put that code in modules/blockpaymentlogo/blockpaymentlogo.tpl.

Thank you, Rocky. I don't know coding, but I was able to get my logo to show correctly. If the following needs to me edited, please let me know. Maybe the code will help someone in the forum - just want to make sure it is correct.

<!-- Block payment logo module -->

{$img_dir}logo_paiement_ppcc.gif

<!-- /Block payment logo module -->