[SOLVED] Checkbox Implement on Combinations page.

archproject

EDITED : BOUGHT A MODULE

Hi there,

this is in the back office

The combinations generator has been quite good to me and with the below attributes usually I generate about 32 products per 1 design.

Color : Black and white
Size : S, M, L XL, XXL, 3XL, 4XL and 5XL
Design Size : Small and Large

so in the combinations page it shows me 32 product combinations. Now All i have to do now is assign each combination with the correct pictures. This process is done by clicking (editing) one combination and the selecting the pictures in check box above it and then pressing the ADD THIS COMBINATION BUTTON. this would be very very tedious to do for 32 combinations what if I have additional attributes in the future.

My question:

How can I add a checkbox next to every combination so that I can select all the combinations that relates to it's picture and click save. This would really speed things up.

Regards
Archproject

27552_3h23M4Ak2Qaq0c8i4cHF_t

Hi, my name is Marcos (Brazil).
I had searched in this forum anything similar to my problem and I found your post (almost similar) and I would like to ask you something regarding products.
Feel free to not aswer without any justificative ok?

My problem is: I will sell only downloads. For a same name of the product, I will have to format of file phisically example:

Product Name: "The simple decision"
Extension format: PDF Price = US$ 10,00
Extension format: Word Price = US$ 15,00

The customer choose only PDF (10,00) and need to receive a download email link only for this item, is that possible to do in Prestashop?
Suppose that he boutght bouth, one link for each type o file. Is that possible, instead to create two products in the PRODUCTS? THANK YOU.

Hi Marcos,

when you create a product you can only upload one downloadable product so I guess you cannot just upload one pdf and one word file for one product page. You need to create 2 products one for pdf files and one for word. But that is besides the point of this post. I started ...

can one of the moderators move marcos post and my reply to an appropriate thread.

Regards
Archproject

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think babyewok and myself are the only ones having this issue. Maybe the presta team can include this feature in their next release or maybe give us a patch for this ..... it's just rediculous to edit the combinations one by one ... if I have more attributes groups and attributes then I would be doing it for 100s of combinations per product.

Thanks patric for moving this to development

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, jus to let know that I also find that functionality useful.
I have one product in several colors and each color in several sizes, the images for each size are the same.

I think it would be even better if we could specify the images for each combinations on import from csv (in a similar way we do in product import).

• 1 month later...
Hi, jus to let know that I also find that functionality useful.
I have one product in several colors and each color in several sizes, the images for each size are the same.

I think it would be even better if we could specify the images for each combinations on import from csv (in a similar way we do in product import).

Hi Dreamerworks,

I just had my module made for this purpose and I can tell you it's really making my life easier ... from assigning pictures to combination for 4 hours (200+ combinations 14 pictures) to only 5 mins ... . and using the module is so simple ...

you can get it from this site, they are on sale at the moment better hurry

http://webindoshop.com/prestashop-modul/98-admin-attribute-image-module.html
  • Like 1