More Than 300 Products - cant move up list.

Hi All,

In Back Office, when I add a new product I add it to its Catergory, and to the home page. This enables me to move the items in the list up and down. The top 20 appear on my home page.

Now I am over 300 products, it display two pages of product - items 301 onwards appear on page two in back office. This means I cant move it up to be displayed in Top 20 thefore not on the homepage. How do I move items up to the top 20 in the list if they appear on page 2?

I see what you are saying - OK that would do it - albeit a little slow and clumsy.

I guess I could alter the parameters of the drop down bar to show - say 500 items, is there way of doing this? In the meantime the above suggestion works.

Yes, it is possible to do that by editing line 90 of classes/AdminTab.php (in PrestaShop v1.3.1):

protected $_pagination = array(20, 50, 100, 300);

You could change 300 to 500, but then you'll still have the same problem with the 501st product.

• 3 years later...

Sorry to resume this page, i need to do this too. Is it possible in Prestashop 1.5.6.0? And is it possible to give my value by default?

I mean that i'd like to go to my product page in the backoffice and to find all my products there without using the dropdown menu. If i put 400 as my value, i want the back office to show me all the time 400 when i go there. Is it possible?

• 2 months later...

Sorry to resume this page, i need to do this too. Is it possible in Prestashop 1.5.6.0? And is it possible to give my value by default?

I mean that i'd like to go to my product page in the backoffice and to find all my products there without using the dropdown menu. If i put 400 as my value, i want the back office to show me all the time 400 when i go there. Is it possible?

I would also like to know. ... 

• 2 weeks later...