Tools/Translations can’t save the modified translate after upgrade from 1.1 to 1.3.1. Please help!

Hi,

This is my problem. So I filled a few rows with translates, after clicked on the update button but after I see that the filled rows are empty. I tried again but still can't save my translates.
It was not normal upgrade! I installed a totally new shop (1.3.1) and after I overwrited a few directories from 1.1 to 1.3.1.

Anybody know how can I solve this problem? I think that I can solve if I copy and overwrite the destroyed files from the original 1.3.1 to my bad 1.3.1. But I don't know which files can "repair" my problem.
Now I have only one solution for translate (I do this in the moment), I finding all .tpl files in the module directories, open with notepad++ and rename the necessary words. I tested it, it's working well but very very slow...

I can't overwrite everything from the original 1.3.1 to my bad 1.3.1 because I have a lot of wroking days in this and I wouldn't like to lost it and start the whole shop again. So this is why I would like to know the correct directories or files only.
I hope that I get a solution from anybody. Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Zsombor Szabo

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,

This is my problem. So I filled a few rows with translates, after clicked on the update button but after I see that the filled rows are empty. I tried again but still can't save my translates.

Are rows empty or shop return same error?

• 1 month later...