configure php and mySql for prestashop

I'm trying to install PrestaShop on my dev-machine but I'm totally new to PHP, MySQL, Apache and all those things...
Now I manage to run Php site http://localhost/MyPrestashop/install
but it says:
GD Library is installed - red
MySQL support is on - red

I have add extension=php_gd2.dll to my php.ini file and restart but it doesn't work.
And also I think i have installed MySql (i have install it from msi) and also I can see it's running in MySql Workbench but prestashop still tell 's me that problem.

What should I do?
Try to guest some suggestion because maybe I forgot some think.

Thanks a lot.

Veronika

no I installed them separately. Do you think it's easier to install wamp server? I didn't hear about it before but i have googled now. when I will install wamp it will configure php, apache and mysql to work together automatically?
and also yes, i'm running windows 7 pro

I only use wamp as it is so easy. Never tried on windows 7, but everything should work fine.
Uninstall everything and download wamp, it is very easy and everyhting should work. you should have the good module on, but you can load them with *.ini or from right click on tray icon .

hi guys i have problem with installation... at step 2 it sayds: Allowed to create new files and folders -red
how can i fix this??? i dont know anything about this... .. please help me with this...
thanks... here the picture:

27536_CX1gtajmYQNceAZC99oM_t

its on linux... its about PHP...!!!!??? permission is about folders , and they are correct (green) but i also cheked them too... .. an other thing is that i use wordpress on my host too... but i dont think it makes any problem....!!!!!
i just added another subdomain and made a newfolder and put the perestastore files in it (both peresta and wp are in public_html )...
anybody knows???????!!!!