Too Many Out Of Stock Orders - Need To Hire Someone

chronicrd

I am a consultant and I am looking for someone who can help a client of mine with a stock problem they are having in PS 1.7.

We do not allow out of stock orders and have the shop setup to not allow out of stock orders.

But no matter what, we still get  1 order that has an item that was out of stock every 10 orders. We sell a lot and it adds up. 

We have tried every module and integration available and we have no other choice but to hope that there is someone out there who could maybe implement some extra checks during the checkout process that would cross-check all stock in other carts, the checkout step of other customers that also have the same items in their carts and are checking out, etc, etc.

We need to get rid of these out of stock orders. 

We are willing to pay whatever it takes to get this to work by someone who specializes in this and is sure they can get it done for a reasonable price. Not someone who wants to see if they can do it and isn't sure of their expertise or skills. I have hired both types of developers and learned the difference. We have already wasted a lot of money paying hourly rates to developers that weren't able to finish the project. 3 times...... That is not fair to us. If you can do this, we will pay you well. We pay by the project, not hourly. We have many references that will vouch for us (in regards to us paying in full for the agreed amount when the job is done).

So serious inquires only please.