How can I add a link on product page for people to download some document

I want set up a site for chemical sales, and I want to add a link on product page after "DATA SHEET" for people to download some documents once the customer's payment is arrived.

Or if it is difficult for me to do the job. How can I add a link on product page which is available for every visitor. Once they click this link, they will allowed to download these documents. Also if the documents is available, it show this botton, if the document is not available then the botton is hidden.

This has been asked a couple of times here, once by myself, but no real answer has been given to add a link to the datasheet of a product. There is a post in french when a guy made a module that did this, but it stopped working in RC3 from what i can gather... i've read this may be added in 1.1... I sure hope so.

I ended up adding a link in the "More Details" section of the product page. Just add a link there for whatever you want in the admin section for adding a product. You can do it in HTML or using the link feature. Eazy as pie.

Good luck!