[SOLVED] CAN NOT load product image

Hi, I need help with loading product images.
When I create a new product and upload a image to this product, everything seems to work fine, no error messages appear, only the product created successfully. but the product image does not appear in the product.
When I try to upload a image to a already created product, the save button doesn't appear (only the save and stay one) and I get a error message saying: A error occured when trying to create a image. Warning: imagejpeg() [function.imagejpeg]: Unable to open '/home/armazemcelare/www/img/p/20-66.jpg' for writing: Permission denied in /home/armazemcelare/www/images.inc.php on line 236
Please, if anyone can help me, where should I go, what should I do?
Thanks,

• 3 months later...

Help Help Help... Ive been creating a new shop within prestashop 1.3.2.3 hosted on a windows server, and everything is looking really good, I have uploaded category images no problem, but i am unable to upload product images. After completing the upload routine I am getting an "update successful" message but when I view the product it has not uploaded.
I have checked the permissions of the image before uploading and they are set to read/write and have checked the server permissions and they look correct, I have looked at changing the chmod to 750 but I am unable to find how i do this.
Please help me without this element all my hard work is fruitless.
In advance thanks for your help.

The permission should be 755 and not 750. If you are using FileZilla then just click on the folder once to select, then right click on the same folder> there will be an option to change the permissions. CLick on it and you'll be well off.