[SOLVED]Edit PDF invoice?? Need help before going live.

Sorry, I don't know code. Can someone please tell me what to do about the line of "Total (tax excl.) : $6.94", which is not really necessary, since the actual total of the order is in the line above. How can the actual amount of sales tax be listed, instead of being included in the total without details> Thank you!

My current PDF invoice:
Total products (tax excl.) : $3.99
Total products (tax incl.) : $4.31
Total shipping : $2.95
Total (tax incl.) : $7.26
Total (tax excl.): $6.94 I would prefer that this line not be here. Is that possible??
Tax detail Tax % Pre-Tax Total Total Tax Total with Tax
Products 8,000 $3.99 $0.32 $4.31

Following is the way I would like the PDF invoice to read. Is this possible??:
Total products : $3.99
Sales Tax : $0.32
Shipping Fee : $2.95
Order Total : $7.26

To remove the line you marked in red in your first post, change lines 519-521 of classes/PDF.php from:

$pdf->Cell($width, 0, self::l('Total').' '.(self::$_priceDisplayMethod == PS_TAX_EXC ? self::l(' (tax excl.)') : self::l(' (tax incl.)')).' : ', 0, 0, 'R');
$pdf->Cell(0, 0, (self::$orderSlip ? '-' : '').self::convertSign(Tools::displayPrice((self::$_priceDisplayMethod == PS_TAX_EXC ? $priceBreakDown['totalWithoutTax'] : $priceBreakDown['totalWithTax']), self::$currency, true, false)), 0, 0, 'R');
$pdf->Ln(4);

to:

/*$pdf->Cell($width, 0, self::l('Total').' '.(self::$_priceDisplayMethod == PS_TAX_EXC ? self::l(' (tax excl.)') : self::l(' (tax incl.)')).' : ', 0, 0, 'R');
$pdf->Cell(0, 0, (self::$orderSlip ? '-' : '').self::convertSign(Tools::displayPrice((self::$_priceDisplayMethod == PS_TAX_EXC ? $priceBreakDown['totalWithoutTax'] : $priceBreakDown['totalWithTax']), self::$currency, true, false)), 0, 0, 'R');
$pdf->Ln(4);*/

Sorry, I don't know code. Can someone please tell me what to do about the line of "Total (tax excl.) : $6.94", which is not really necessary, since the actual total of the order is in the line above. How can the actual amount of sales tax be listed, instead of being included in the total without details> Thank you!

My current PDF invoice:
Total products (tax excl.) : $3.99
Total shipping : $2.95
Total (tax incl.) : $7.26
Total (tax excl.): $6.94 I would prefer that this line not be here. Is that possible??
Tax detail Tax % Pre-Tax Total Total Tax Total with Tax
Products 8,000 $3.99 $0.32 $4.31

Following is the way I would like the PDF invoice to read. Is this possible??:
Total products : $3.99
Sales Tax : $0.32
Shipping Fee : $2.95
Order Total : $7.26

Do you want something like this?

000006-19.pdf

Thank you for your help! I have been checking all of my translations, fixed some errors in the PDF (I had an empty space to replace some of the tax incl. and tax excl.), and now my PDF invoice is reading okay - as follows. I will be content with the results for now. Again, thank you for your help!

Total products (tax excl.) : $16.99
Total products (tax incl.) : $18.35
Total shipping : $4.95
Total (tax incl.) : $23.30

If you want it to read...
Total : $23.30

In classes/PDF.php line 517, change:

$pdf->Cell($width, 0, self::l('Total').' '.(self::$_priceDisplayMethod == PS_TAX_EXC ? self::l(' (tax incl.)') : self::l(' (tax excl.)')).' : ', 0, 0, 'R');

to:

$pdf->Cell($width, 0, self::l('Total').' : ', 0, 0, 'R');

Also, if you want it to say 'Order Total : $23.30' as the last line...
Go into the BackOffice, under Tools > Translations > Modify translations> PDF translations...
'Total' = 'Order Total'

• 2 years later...

If you want it to read...

Total : $23.30

In classes/PDF.php line 517, change:

$pdf->Cell($width, 0, self::l('Total').' '.(self::$_priceDisplayMethod == PS_TAX_EXC ? self::l(' (tax incl.)') : self::l(' (tax excl.)')).' : ', 0, 0, 'R');

to:

$pdf->Cell($width, 0, self::l('Total').' : ', 0, 0, 'R');

Also, if you want it to say 'Order Total : $23.30' as the last line...

Go into the BackOffice, under Tools > Translations > Modify translations> PDF translations...

'Total' = 'Order Total'

thank for sharing ... but i can not find in prestashop 1.5.3.1 -> help

please