Customer Registration Problem

Hi all,

I have installed my 1.3 prestashop new online shop, but when a customer wants to register there is an error creating the account.

I created the web previously with version 1.2.5 in local server. I installed clean 1.3 version and import the BBDD previously created in local.

I have modified the /prestashop/config/config.inc.php file to setup debug mode, but I can´t see which is the error.

Anybody can help me?

Thanks a lot.

P.D. The web is in spanish www.motoyquad.es

Hi again,

I think that the problems could be in group cration, because I can't create or modify groups. When I want to do it, I recieve a message like Unknown column 'price_display_method' in 'field list'

Please, I need help. I have my shop stopped.

Thanks a lot.

You should upload the PrestaShop v1.3.1 files to your server, then copy your existing PrestaShop v1.2.5 database to your server. Make sure that config/settings.inc.php exists with your database details and the PS_VERSION as '1.2.5.0', then run the installer and choose the "Upgrade" option. The reason I said to remove duplicate rows from your database tables is that PrestaShop v1.3.1 adds indexes to many tables, and many people have been getting SQL errors because the tables have duplicate rows, causing the index to fail.

This site here explains how to delete duplicate rows from your database. It might be a good idea for someone to write a module that automatically deletes duplicate rows.