how to fix missing product list attributes?

fistasha

First of all sorry for my English.

My version of Prestashop is 1.6.1.10. I have a problem with attributes on my product list in category page. Attributes which are placed under product image are missing. I am solving this problem when go to the administrative panel /settings/ themes and reload this page. But this helps only for 15 minutes and then attributes again are disappearing.

Please help me to fix this problem, because I think reloadind the page every 15 minutes is not good decision )))
Thanks

You haven't given any URL to your shop nor information on your theme used. Impossible to help this way. Furthermore I don't remember attributes are shown in category listings. Have you made some custom changes on your theme? If yes, some more information would help. Screenshots are also a good idea to make us understanding your issue.

Hi! Thanks for your reply

I have update my site to the last version 1.6.1.17 but this not helped.
http://lepo-darilo.si/en/4-soap

There are variants of color under the third item. To be able to see them I have turned on automatic reload in every 2 minutes the page Settings/Themes in administrative panel. But if i will turn off it i can't see this attribute anymore.