Cart Log Errors

I wondered if anyone else has experienced this error..

Yesterday we launched our site, today I checked our logs (not expecting to see much activity) but we have 96 carts created. There's also a large amount of errors in the log and so I have two questions.

Firstly has anyone experienced the cart log randomly logging carts that never happened? Maybe caused by search engine spiders or something. I think its very unlikely 96 carts were created without a single registration.

Now onto the obvious error in the cart log, about 30 of those 96 are showing the price at shipping cost only. There is a product but its logged the products price as 0.00 when it does have a price. I've tried many times to see if I can get the cart to error and produce a zero cart product with no luck, if anyone wants to give it a go re-creating the error my site is www.rollmonster.com, please don't make any purchases though unless you really want the items as it is a live site. Personally I think there's something got to be wrong with the cart log but there's no harm in checking the cart isn't actually adding a zero price product.

I know its not a biggy really but who knows what other errors this could be causing and it would be nice to be able to view the logs with confidence that they are correct.

I've attached a screenshot of the error.

Thanks. :)

27016_tiEtNVziv3n3amS9ZyaN_t