Product combinations but only one quantity

I have a configuration problem I'm hoping someone can help me with.

I have a product. There is only ever one of this product, however it can be sold with either a standard fitting or a silver fitting.

Is there a way of configuring Prestashop to allow me to show a radio button (or something similar) which offers the customer the option of selecting standard or silver fittings? And when they select one of the options, the price is adjusted accordingly.

I've tried using 'Combinations' from within the Back Office configuration panel however that doesn't work for me as it increases the quantity to '2' and could potentially lead to two customers ordering the same article.

I saw a reference to Attribute Wizard Pro from Presto-Changeo (http://www.presto-changeo.com/attribute-modules/34-attribute-wizard-pro.html) which looks like it might do the trick but seems to be overkill for what I want to do.

Any suggestions on how to get around this problem would be very welcome.

Rob

• 3 weeks later...

I need a simple thing like that so I can offer batteries but I can not find anything simple. When I create combinations like battery yes or no, it just doubles the stock. Let me know if you find any thing regarding to this.

Thanks