[PS 1.6] SQL Manager does not export the request's results

VirgileG

Hi,

I have an issue regarding the CSV generated by the SQL Manager export button.

Informations:

- Prestashop 1.6.1.13 (Docker image)

- PHP 5.6.30.

Every exports generated give me a CSV with the full request list present in the SQL Manager, not the result of the selected request itself. You can see on the attached files that it's only a list of SQL queries.

It's odd because every other exports on the website are working, Orders and Clients' exports work fine.

I tried to change the permission of the directory and file and it's ok, I even tried a chmod 777

I didn't find any fix to my issue, I have faith in you.

I'll follow every lead that you can give me !

Thanks in advance.

Merci d'avance !

Attached files

Requests list : sql_manager-list.png

"Lorem" request result : sql_manager-results.png

Export result: sql_manager-export-results.png

post-1402682-0-51247200-1505310666_thumb.png

post-1402682-0-35685700-1505310672_thumb.png

post-1402682-0-29634300-1505310678_thumb.png

The backoffice SQL engine in 1.6.1.13 works with no problems during my tests. But we did not see your query. And please also check your webservers error logfile. It might give a hint in there is a lack of privileges or some other faulty settings.

And by the way: I don't know if you try to rune two separate queries in one and if this is possible. If you try that, you have to use the correct syntax for command ending which is a semicolon.

Edited by Scully (see edit history)

Hi,

Thank for your answers !

I did add the semicolons, thanks.

You said : 

But we did not see your query

I have no query to execute, i'm just clicking on the "export" button. That's the thing.

If I click on the first line, i get the result of the query displayed by the Prestashop but when I'm actually trying to import export it, it's only showing me the actual list of queries and not the result of the selected line.

I should have a CSV with the content of the third screenshot (sql_manager-export-results.png).

As for the server's logfile, it doesn't say anything, all is fine by it !

I hope that i'm clearer.

Edited by VirgileG (see edit history)

I have no query to execute, i'm just clicking on the "export" button. That's the thing.

This is completely unclear to me.

If I click on the first line, i get the result of the query displayed by the Prestashop but when I'm actually trying to import it, it's only showing me the actual list of queries and not the result of the selected line.

And this as well. In your initial post you are writing about EXPORT. Here you are mentionning IMPORT. But there isn't an import functionality at all.

I am guessing we are discussing completely different things but I don't understand anything anymore.

Edited by Scully (see edit history)

My bad, i was actually talking about EXPORT, but this one "import" must have been confusing.

I'll try to sum up my issue more clearly.

I'm on the SQL Manager page.

I got two queries, its content is not important, let's say:

SELECT *
FROM ps_access;

And

SELECT *
FROM ps_accessory 

I got results for each of those queries in the Prestashop, so that's good. cf. sql_manager-results.png

But when I'm trying to export it to a CSV file, I just obtain a file containing a list of every queries written in the SQL Manager, the query and not it's results. Which lead to the CSV file that you can see in one of my screenshot.

It should give me the same result as in Prestashop.

The only hint that I find so far is to give the write permission to the admin/export ( and admin/import but this is definitively not the issue). I already check those and they're okay.

Am i making more sense to you now ? Sorry for the mix up.

Edited by VirgileG (see edit history)

If other querys are working, you don't have any issue with folder permissions.

Tested on multiple of our servers with PS 1.6.1.13, 1.6.1.15 and 1.6.1.17 I figured out only the first query is executed when having more than one select in the query.

The exact same happens when exporting. Only the first select is exportet to CSV.

• 4 years later...