Module refund

terranetpro

Hi, all.

I have the problem 1-2 times in a month: the customer who buy my modules want refund,

because they say that this is not working as they want.

I can not check they needs.

What i should do with this customers.

Thanks.

Do you have a demo available in your module sheet?

If module customer cannot provide access to shop for technical support then there is not much you can do.  

If they want refund they can file dispute.

You can the deny refund and escalate to paypal (assuming paypal) and use your reason they would not provide access for technical support.

Note: in your terms agreements you can state your refund policy,  one of which is no refund if access is not provided for technical support.

on rare cases like this, that is how I handle it.  also I refer customer to file dispute based and stop communicating with them.  

If module customer cannot provide access to shop for technical support then there is not much you can do.  

If they want refund they can file dispute.

You can the deny refund and escalate to paypal (assuming paypal) and use your reason they would not provide access for technical support.

Note: in your terms agreements you can state your refund policy,  one of which is no refund if access is not provided for technical support.

on rare cases like this, that is how I handle it.  also I refer customer to file dispute based and stop communicating with them.  

Many Thanks!

• Like 1