Product images cannot be shown suddenly

yifeilyf

Hi guys,

I think that my website is hacked by someone, and all product images cannot be shown entirely. I notice that image path is not correct when I inspect on chrome, which means the image path is changed. I find these uploaded images are in the different folder by looking at file manager. I attached an image to show what exactly I am saying.

Anyone could help me change the image path back.

Cheers,

Yifei

post-1389831-0-88134600-1504075348_thumb.jpg

Edited by yifeilyf (see edit history)

I doubt that a hacker would only change your image paths. Nevertheless, there is no harm in changing your passwords :)

It's more likely that your paths were changed by some additional script or a module, make sure you don't have any outdated ones. Finally, it could be a good idea to try and contact your hosting provider to see if they were performing any maintenance recently.

I doubt that a hacker would only change your image paths. Nevertheless, there is no harm in changing your passwords :)

It's more likely that your paths were changed by some additional script or a module, make sure you don't have any outdated ones. Finally, it could be a good idea to try and contact your hosting provider to see if they were performing any maintenance recently.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Do you know how could I change these image path manually? Which file do I need to modify?

Cheers