http error 500

I'm working on the same issue.  After uploading the theme, I selected the option "use this them" in the newest version of Chrome.  After 45 seconds, it took me to an error page "http error 500".  I then set the site in debug mode, downloaded the logs file from the server and I pasted them below.  I opened the 3 files mentioned in the error logs below and pasted that information below the Error Logs.  

I also cleared the website cache and received the same results.  Next I created a blank .htaccess file and uploaded it to the root directory (/public_html).  

If anyone has already solved this problem, please post :)  Thanks.

ERROR LOGS:

[28-Aug-2017 08:43:08 US/Eastern] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /public_html/config/bootstrap.php:132) in /public_html/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 798
[28-Aug-2017 08:43:08 US/Eastern] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /public_html/config/bootstrap.php:132) in /public_html/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 799
[28-Aug-2017 08:43:08 US/Eastern] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /public_html/config/bootstrap.php:132) in /public_html/classes/Tools.php on line 198

BOOTSTRAP.PHP (LINE 132)

define('_NEW_COOKIE_KEY_', $key);

FRONTCONTROLLER.PHP (LINE 798, 799 and 800)

header('HTTP/1.0 '.$redirect_type.' Moved');
            header('Cache-Control: no-cache');
            Tools::redirectLink($final_url);

TOOLS.PHP (LINE 198)

header('Location: '.$url);