Changing the Terms of Service link in the 5-part checkout

tubaman111

I’m using version 1.6.1.10.  In the Shipping section (part 4 of the 5-part checkout) there is a link for the customer to read the Terms of Service.

In the order-carrier.tpl file, line 364, there is the following code:

<a href="{$link_conditions|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" class="iframe" rel="nofollow">{l s='(Read the Terms of Service)'}</a>

The link points to ID 3 in the CMS database. How do I get it to point to ID 2?

(I need to do this because I’ve changed names and content around in the CMS database)

I’m sure the solution involves changing code in other files, which I’m happy to do.  Thanks in advance for your help!

I’m using version 1.6.1.10.  In the Shipping section (part 4 of the 5-part checkout) there is a link for the customer to read the Terms of Service.

In the order-carrier.tpl file, line 364, there is the following code:

<a href="{$link_conditions|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" class="iframe" rel="nofollow">{l s='(Read the Terms of Service)'}</a>

The link points to ID 3 in the CMS database. How do I get it to point to ID 2?

(I need to do this because I’ve changed names and content around in the CMS database)

I’m sure the solution involves changing code in other files, which I’m happy to do.  Thanks in advance for your help!

from the backoffice, you can simply go to "Preferences/Orders" and select the CMS page you want in "CMS page for the Conditions of use" as the following screenshot http://prntscr.com/gcc8n0

Hope this helps