Pages Access Denied

sean_mac

I have recently run into a strange issue, after logging in to the back end of my prestashop, I tried to edit the Pages section in design settings and am getting Access Denied error, Now, I have checked and I DO have Super Admin level, I tried various database fixes to no avail and my head is now wrecked trying to fix it. Can anyone please help me figure this out, if I can't fix this I am looking at rebuilding my whole site and if that happens I don't think it will be prestashop because I've been running into too many problems with it. 

Any help you guys could give me would be deeply appreciated. 

Your second post comes only one hour after the first one. Some patience might help.

And you did not mention your prestashop version in use. This could also help.

Have you enabled DEV Mode and tried again with enhanced debug messages. If not - do enable and report back.

I am using version 1.7.0.2 I didn't bother to upgrade it because my purchased modules will not all work on the newer version. Honestly I have no idea what happened, it was fine one day and locked me out the next for no apparent reason. I'll give DEV mode a try and see what happens

Edited by sean_mac (see edit history)

I think it's time to throw in the towel with prestashop, it's been one problem after another and done nothing but suck money out of my pocket for no return. It's probably one of the worst systems around for instability and there's no way we could trust it now. Time to start filing charge-backs I think. Thanks for your responses anyways. 

Ineed it's a pity. But I wouln't give up. There are quite a lot of threads discussion the 1.7. functionality and bugs. Many people here don't recommend to use 1.7. versions yet. But this doesn't help you anymore. Eventually try to upgrade to the latest 1.7.

Edited by Scully (see edit history)