PS 1.7.2.0 How to change ISO-code

Hi to all,

when I try to change the iso code at admin menu localization->language by editing the language it results in an error 500. When nothing is changed and I press save, it will result in an update success. 

I would need this because the iso code of Czech in the ps localization file is "cs" and that is wrong since the year 2006, right would be "cz"

thank you in advance!

best regards,

Activate debug modus for to read the server errors.

Furthermore, if the ISO is wrong so please report it as a bug, cause this is an essential standard which should work. Report here in English language: http://forge.prestashop.com.

Only reports on bugtracker will take effect on next updates, cause this is the only platform developers are reading/working with.

you are right, there are errors but I dont know what to do against them.
first occurred when I click on change an language at localization->language

I will wait to report this error because I am at this point not sure if this is an error from ps or a configuration error from mine or an theme error.

Warning in Zeile 365 der Datei /home/.sites/370/site9101794/web/classes/Language.php
[2] file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/.sites/370/site9101794/web/themes/ZOneTheme/modules/index.php/translations/cs.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/.sites/370/site9101794/web:/home/.sites/370/site9101794/tmp:/usr/share/pear:/usr/bin/php_safemode)

Warning in Zeile 365 der Datei /home/.sites/370/site9101794/web/classes/Language.php
[2] file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/.sites/370/site9101794/web/themes/ZOneTheme/modules/index.php/translations/cs.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/.sites/370/site9101794/web:/home/.sites/370/site9101794/tmp:/usr/share/pear:/usr/bin/php_safemode)

second error occurred when clicking on save after changing iso code

Whoops, looks like something went wrong.

1/1FatalThrowableError in ThemeManagerBuilder.php line 44:Type error: Argument 1 passed to PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Addon\Theme\ThemeManagerBuilder::__construct() must be an instance of Context, null given, called in /home/.sites/370/site9101794/web/classes/Language.php on line 160

could this error be related to the zone theme?

best regards!