Upgrading form 1.6.1.15 to 1.7.1 with 1clickupgrade

racemaniac

For fome time I'm trying to upgrade from  1.6.1.15 to 1,7,1  vwith 1Clickupgrade

Database upgrade seems to be completed correctly but upgrade "hangs / freezes at disabeling of modules.

I deactivated ( prior to upgrading ) all non prestashop developed modules ( block IP  and guestbook)

Systeem "working" more than 30 minutes to desable modules

When starting new browser en browse to frontend there is a HTML screen and nothing happens

post-346276-0-47144200-1501346398_thumb.jpg

During upgrade :

post-346276-0-02462400-1501346404_thumb.jpg

It seems if upgrade will not continue / hangs

On my VPS server runs  PHP 7.1  however screenprint shows 6,5 ( I can change running PHP version standaard to "any" version)

Any one got an idea how to resolve this problem ??

Processor Name Intel® Xeon® CPU X5650 @ 2.67GHz Vendor ID GenuineIntel Processor Speed (MHz) 2666.697 Processor Name Intel® Xeon® CPU X5650 @ 2.67GHz Vendor ID GenuineIntel Processor Speed (MHz) 2666.697 Total Memory 4194304 kB Free Memory 2060684 kB Total Swap Memory 524288 kB Free Swap Memory 170660 kB System Uptime 102 Days, 18 Hours and 39 Minutes Apache 2.4.25 Running DirectAdmin 1.51.4 Running Exim 4.87 Running MySQL 5.5.31 Running Named 9.8.2rc1 Running sshd Running dovecot 2.2.31 (65cde28) Running pure-ftpd 1.0.46 Running Php 5.6.30 Installed

try installing fresh latest 1.7 stable in your hosting,  use subdomain for example.  Maybe during installation configuration check you will get productive feedback.

I did. clean install worked but is there a way to copy / import  all of the data ( customers / categories / procucts including options / orders / shoppingbags  into the "clean"  new ( subdomain) webshop ???

Otherwise I'm considering on just start all from scratch with 1.7.x.x   but that is a lot of work  8-(

• 2 weeks later...

I did. clean install worked but is there a way to copy / import  all of the data ( customers / categories / procucts including options / orders / shoppingbags  into the "clean"  new ( subdomain) webshop ???

Otherwise I'm considering on just start all from scratch with 1.7.x.x   but that is a lot of work  8-(

I just had exactly the same problem, with different server configuration - 1 click update just kept running on disabling modules and then after 45 mins or so, got aJax error. So, after no more ideas what to do, exported all db from site copy with failed update and imported on top to the fresh PS 1.7 installation, just checking if everything works, but so far it looks good. All products, orders and clients data is in there.

H.

I just had exactly the same problem, with different server configuration - 1 click update just kept running on disabling modules and then after 45 mins or so, got aJax error. So, after no more ideas what to do, exported all db from site copy with failed update and imported on top to the fresh PS 1.7 installation, just checking if everything works, but so far it looks good. All products, orders and clients data is in there.

H.

I did another effort  upgrading from 1.6.1.16  but still problem occurs

This might be an serious Bug   :unsure: