Ruup

Cart doesn't update: TypeError

Hi,

While in shopping cart and change quantity of the item, the price and item doesn't update automatically. Deleting items is the same story.

Firebugs shows 'TypeError: e.reason is undefined' See screenshot.

A manual page refresh does work. Ajax is turned on in de cart module. Version 1.7.2.0

What's te problem?

Thanks in advance.

post-1409054-0-65001100-1500834098_thumb.png

Edited by Ruup

Hi 

Even i have the same issue regarding cart doesn't update after deleting the order . Can Anyone help me to resolve this issue..

Thanks in advance.

tip: make sure that internal PS debug is 'disabled'.  this can cause unpredictable results to front office cart process.  if you continue too have this problem I suggest posting in job offers as there are many dev that  will fix for reasonable price.  cheers, el

Hi,

While in shopping cart and change quantity of the item, the price and item doesn't update automatically. Deleting items is the same story.

Firebugs shows 'TypeError: e.reason is undefined' See screenshot.

A manual page refresh does work. Ajax is turned on in de cart module. Version 1.7.2.0

What's te problem?

Thanks in advance.

Can you give the site url? I'd like to check the issue and see if I can help. I think it may be a prolem of javascript if you're using a custom theme

You can try copy file themes/classic/assets/js/theme.js to paste in your theme.

And then you copy file:

classic/templates/checkout/_partials/cart-summary-product-line.tpl

classic/templates/checkout/_partials/art-detailed-product-line.tpl

and also paste in your theme again.

hi that may work, but it's can possibly mess the theme styles, may be they're looking for a way to fix the issue and have their custom theme work as expected

Hello,

i have same problem. When I click "add to cart" then nothing happened unless when i refresh page than the product is in the cart...any solution?

Thank you, Petr.

http://tompet.cz/plynova-topidla/8-plynove-topidlo-ma-tech-15-kw-s-termostatem.html

PS 1.7.2.1, classic theme

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token u in JSON at position 0
    at JSON.parse (<anonymous>)
    at Object.readAjaxFields (front.js:101)
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (front.js:33)
    at fire (core.js:690)
    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (core.js:711)
    at Function.ready (core.js:745)
    at HTMLDocument.completed (core.js:748)

Edited by Euronymous
Fixed - it was Packetry module (zasilkovna)

Hi,

My solution was to install a new shop and migrate everything from the old to the new one. Maybe a bug or something.

Thank you.

Hi everyone, 

I had the same issue. What I did was following the reply of kornwaikas in this post https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/622554-problem-with-cart-updating-in-prestashop-172/

I replaced the theme.js file I had in my theme/assets/js folder by one I had in a fresh install. 

it doesn't solve the issue but it helped me and I hope it can help other people. 

Nohossat

After an upgrade from 1.6 to 1.7.4.2 we had same issue with Add to cart - doesn't refreshing.

Our solution was to disable the older version of cart.
See Attach

cart.jpg

• Like 1

Merci Undesigned !
Sur une version 1.7.5.1 avec le thème de base Prestashop non modifié j'avais le même problème de panier ajax qui ne se mettait pas à jour!
Une erreur baseUri is not defined at Object.refresh (ajax-cart.js:) dans la console de Chrome et tapant Panier dans le gestionnaire de modules, 2 modules sont apparus !
Panier v2.0.2 et Bloc panier V1.6.2 
Voilà donc les 2 modules qui étaient en conflit.
J'ai désactivé le module Bloc Panier V1.6.2 et maintenant c'est OK la panier se rafraichit bien quand on ajoute un produit.
J'explique le souci et surtout la solution en détail et français histoire que d'autres ne perdent pas autant de temps que moi...