Phantom Product

seanmac

I noticed recently, that in the front end of my shop there is a product with no image, no reference number and no price, I went into the back office to remove it and low and behold, it's not there...it's like a ghost product and now I can't remove it... anyone out there experience anything like this and if so, how the hell to I get this phantom product off my shop front end?

I noticed recently, that in the front end of my shop there is a product with no image, no reference number and no price, I went into the back office to remove it and low and behold, it's not there...it's like a ghost product and now I can't remove it... anyone out there experience anything like this and if so, how the hell to I get this phantom product off my shop front end?

I now just logged back in and noticed there are now TWO ghost products, no images, out of stock, no price and no category, what is causing this? Seriously getting the idea of dumping this prestashop it seems its full of bugs.

A product should be present in a few related tables: ps_product, ps_product_shop and ps_product_lang. What you see typically happens when there is a database irregularity that causes for example that the product is not present in the ps_product_lang table. 

So the short solution is to either run the pscleaner module (https://github.com/PrestaShop/pscleaner) or to look for the id_product and delete the entries yourself.

If you get more of those it might be interesting to look where they come from.