YouTube paid Module, lacking the needed hook to be correctly displayed

Hi there,

since the module support wasn't able to help me, I try here on the PS community.

I've purchased a module that allow to search and put a Youtube Video for the product in the product page. I'm using Presta 1.7.1.1 with the default theme, I need the module to be hooked on the hook DisplayAfterProductThumbs that display things after the product images on the left.

The only anchorage that this module support is on the left column that works only if I enable the 2 columns layout on the theme layout customization page (where you can choose between different preset layout for every page of the shop) so, at this stage, this module is totally unuseful.

Is there a way to put this module in an existent hook that is not supported by the module?

this is a link of a product page of my shop, Need to put the video under the product images, on the left:

http://www.jollyrogerbay.it/shop/playstation-4/15-65-elite-dangerous-legendary-edition.html#/52-condizioni-nuovo

open main module file and change name of the function:

function hookDisplayLeftColumn

to

function hookDisplayAfterProductThumbs

go to your shop back office, open design > positions section and transplant your module to this hook.

Hi there,

since the module support wasn't able to help me, I try here on the PS community.

I've purchased a module that allow to search and put a Youtube Video for the product in the product page. I'm using Presta 1.7.1.1 with the default theme, I need the module to be hooked on the hook DisplayAfterProductThumbs that display things after the product images on the left.

The only anchorage that this module support is on the left column that works only if I enable the 2 columns layout on the theme layout customization page (where you can choose between different preset layout for every page of the shop) so, at this stage, this module is totally unuseful.

Is there a way to put this module in an existent hook that is not supported by the module?

this is a link of a product page of my shop, Need to put the video under the product images, on the left:

http://www.jollyrogerbay.it/shop/playstation-4/15-65-elite-dangerous-legendary-edition.html#/52-condizioni-nuovo

Great module support!  <_<

open main module file and change name of the function:

function hookDisplayLeftColumn

to

function hookDisplayAfterProductThumbs

go to your shop back office, open design > positions section and transplant your module to this hook.

Hi there,

really thanks for the help, I've done exactly what you said and It worked, the result it's just what I wanted. So it's possible to 'force' modules in different hooks, what you explained is very helpful, thanks a lot I owe you one ^_^

Great module support!  <_<

To tell you the truth, what little disappointed me is that even modules that I've paid for (where full of bug (various bug, some only on mobile, other even from desktop, and so on) and that I had to wait weeks (actually I'm waiting for a support request for a preorder module since 2 weeks, for bugs. And I'm using the default theme with zero customization) for help.