SEO , Bingwebmaster not being indexed

nbexiga

Hi,

i have one question, i already have the sitemap generated, but in bingwebmaster it appear in the SEO report that i have redirects in page and the pages are not being indexed because of that.

the support of bing told me that i have to take out the redirects on the page , but i am not finding how.

the main site is https://pleasures.gadgetsandgifts4you.com but it automatically goes to the default language of the site that is pt (selected in prestashop) . 

i have 3 languages /pt /es and /en

i dont know hot to fix this, because everytime that the site is opened it goes to the /pt .... or if the user select the language it changes to the / of the lang... 

can you please help me fixing this and get the pages indexed.

kindly see the prinscreen atached.

many thanks

nuno

post-1395426-0-23975800-1499418845_thumb.png

post-1395426-0-05720500-1499418859_thumb.png

The redirects are normal if you use more than one language. You cannot avoid that.

The mechanism is that prestashop gets language information from the browser or geolocation and tries to set the most appropriate language.

However, I got pg instead of en which I would prefer in this scenario.

In Backoffice -> localization -> localization you can define your default language.

See my second post. Don't tell Bing about the root level of your shop. Instead send them the language specific URLs and you are fine.

i tried that too 

to insert 3 sites in bing /en /pt and /es

but when i got to submit the index for each it does not me allow because they need the index in the root site or in the / but the index is on the root

:(:( any ideas?

hi

sorry for late reply, my index file is with all languages... but in bingwebmaster i cannot register a /pt or en or es site and say that the index is with no / ... because i don't have 3 indexes only one..