Jump to content

Dutch not Fully Translated

Recommended Posts



I'm working on a second 1.6.1.x Prestashop, I noticed that this time around, some, but not all texts are translated to dutch. For our first Prestashop I did not have to translate so much.


I tried downloading and importing a dutch translation pack, but I get 225 errors stating "Unknown file found" what's going on and how do I fix this?

Thank you in advance!




Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Cookies ensure the smooth running of our services. Using these, you accept the use of cookies. Learn More