How to edit order_conf.html so that it shows a feature & brand of the product?

Hi,

I was wondering if someone could help me.

I would like to add a feature & manufacterer field on my order_conf mail.

Now I have on the mail:

reference number (product number: 2342432)
article (which in my case could be >> soup dish 24cm)
price (24 euro)
quantity (1)
total

I would like to add the collection & the brand from which the product is, otherwise the customer only sees an article description and a number. The article description is the same for MANY of my products (many soup dishes...)

In my products I have added the collection for each product as a feature. And the brand as a manufacterer.
So this certain product has as manufacterer: villeroy & Boch. and the collection is: Anmut.

Is there any way that this can be shown to the client in this e-mail?

Thanks in advance for your help!

You'll need to edit the content of the $productsList variable in classes/PaymentModule.php. Change the following on lines 223-230 (in PrestaShop v1.3.1):

$productsList .=
'
'.$product['reference'].'
'.$product['name'].(isset($product['attributes_small']) ? ' '.$product['attributes_small'] : '').' - '.$this->l('Customized').(!empty($customizationText) ? ' - '.$customizationText : '').'
'.Tools::displayPrice($price_wt, $currency, false, false).'
'.$customizationQuantity.'
'.Tools::displayPrice($customizationQuantity * $priceWithTax, $currency, false, false).'
';

You could try adding the manufacturer by changing it to:

$productsList .=
'
'.$product['reference'].'
'.$product['manufacturer_name'].' '.$product['name'].(isset($product['attributes_small']) ? ' '.$product['attributes_small'] : '').' - '.$this->l('Customized').(!empty($customizationText) ? ' - '.$customizationText : '').'
'.Tools::displayPrice($price_wt, $currency, false, false).'
'.$customizationQuantity.'
'.Tools::displayPrice($customizationQuantity * $priceWithTax, $currency, false, false).'
';

Adding the feature will be more difficult. You'll need to get the features, then use a loop to find the right feature, then add that string before the product name too.

Thanks Rocky >>

I changed this, but I'm not so good in html as well....

In what way can I add this to the order_conf.html e-mail ?

I tried adding: {manufacturer_name}
to the html code >> but failed miserably...

Thanks in advance for your help!

It's not that easy unfortunately. The products are all passed into the email template as a single string, not as individual products, so you can't add {manufacturer_name} to the email template for each product. You must edit the code I mentioned above. There is no easy way to do what you want.