Version 1.7.1.2 theme translation is extremely unstable!

salomonsson

Hi!

I'm using the newest Prestashop version 1.7.1.2 and have terrible experiences on theme translation (Swedish). It seems that the Prestashop's new translation system is extremely unstable.

I discovered this problem at the first time was when I tried to translate Customer reassurance module. Inside module, the translations were saved but in the shop there were still the old texts. Then the next day, the new texts suddenly appeared in the shop. So I tried to change the texts again for the purpose of test, and waited for three days. The changes were not appeared in the shop. So I have to disable this module. I have posted this problem to forum and haven't got any response so far.

Then I tried to change texts inside emails, it's really with big hassle. I could only change one email at a time. If I changed more than one at once, only the first one was saved. I have tried more than 10 times. So I had to go out of translation page and go in again and again to change the emails.

Now I tried to translate some words inside "My account". It's totally impossible. The translations were not saved although the message" Translation successfully updated" showed up every time I made change and saved ( I know I need to save each change separately in this new system). The texts were translated at the moment but when I went out of translation page, and went in again the old texts are standing there and in the shop as well.

Can anyone please tell me what to do so the theme and theme modules translations can be saved? If this problem ( or bug maybe?) cannot be solved, then the new version could be of valueless!

WIth best regards

Hong Salomonsson

giftify.se